Whether you have a dutch oven, stainless steel or copper, at some point your pots and pans will get scorched on the inside and/or outside. It takes more than elbow grease to remove it.
Use Bar Keepers Friend on these tough spots of your pan and it will eliminate the black from the pots and pans.
- Clean the pot or pan as best you can as you typically do.
- Shake Bar Keepers Friend and specific areas needed until well covered.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Use a damp non-abrasive scour pad, scrub the areas needed on the pot or pan.
- Rinse and repeat if necessary.